in Old Bridge
Clear Aligners Straighten Teeth Invisibly, Without Metal Braces.
Invisalign (Value of $3500-$5500)
This is a happy office. The doctors and staff are professional, thorough and take a personal interest in their patients. 5stars!!
I️ love this place I️ am normally afraid of dentist but she is the best and she has a very soft hands I️ recommend 100% everybody is very nice and kind
They are fabulous! I would recommend them to anyone. Not only are they always friendly and accommodating, but always thorough and make me feel comfortable.
Your Top Rated Dentist
Dr. Ruma Anand, DDS
Dr. Ruma Anand is a graduate of the New York University College of Dentistry, one of the best dental schools in the country. As a dentist in Old Bridge, NJ, she constantly seeks to improve her clinical skills by attending continuing education programs, especially in cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, and implants.
She listens to her patients well to provide an accurate diagnosis and takes the time to explain treatment options. She helps her patients choose the best course of action for their oral health. Moreover, Dr. Anand has a gentle touch; she can make apprehensive patients, especially children, relax. This way, they enjoy a positive experience at Midjersey Smiles.
5 Out of 5
Are You Looking for a Quality Invisalign Treatment in Old Bridge?
#1 Invisalign in Old Bridge
Metal braces are the traditional solution for crooked teeth, but if you do not want wires and brackets in your mouth, our Invisalign treatment in Old Bridge, New Jersey is for you. With Invisalign, you’ll achieve a proper bite and a beautiful smile, without the hassle of metal braces.
How does Invisalign work?
An Invisalign treatment starts with designing a treatment plan for you. Through a computer program, our dentists will map out how your teeth will move from their initial positions to the desired ones. Here, you will have an idea of how your teeth would look like after the treatment.
Key Benefits of Invisalign
- Can be removed
- Enjoy your favorite foods more by removing your appliance while eating.
- Avoid the pain associated with metal orthodontics
- Are nearly invisible–they won’t show up in pictures
- Don’t require complicated cleaning
- Are more comfortable to wear
At our Clinic we provide personalized service, using the latest techniques and equipment. Our doctors are first-class dentists and the best medical/dentistry school graduates whose goal is to make you healthier and happier. With great care and devotion, we aim to give you beautiful smiles!
Specialists in these fields are designated “registrable” (in the United States, “board eligible”) and warrant exclusive titles such as orthodontist, oral and maxillofacial surgeon, endodontist, pediatric dentist, periodontist, or prosthodontist upon satisfying certain local accreditation requirements (U.S., “Board Certified”).
The panorex is capable of viewing specific types of structural problems, infections or asymmetry among many others.
- Intraoral CameraThe intraoral camera is an amazing diagnostic tool for viewing different angles in the mouth that we would not have been able to just a few years ago
- Rotary EndodonticsRotary Endodontics is a way of performing the root canal utilizing a specific electrical handpiece. This tool often makes the process faster and allows the dentist to perform the process with greater ease.
- Digital X-RayDigital x-ray also provides nearly 80% less radiation than a standard x-ray.
- VaTech Cone Beam CT Scan